cffinit - Citation File Format initializer
- Web application to generate valid CITATION.cff files.
- I joined the project during the implementation of v2.
- Uses Typescript, Vue 3, and Quasar, which I learned on the job.
- Study and research group on data science, machine learning, and optimization.
- Co-creator of the group and supervisor of several students.
- Organized a week-long data science event with over 300 participants and 8 companies, named CiDWeek.
- GitHub organization with over 60 packages related to Linear Algebra and Nonlinear Optimization in Julia.
- Co-creator of around 20 of those packages. My contributions span over 700 commits and tens of thousands of lines of code.
- My involvement included software programming, reviewing, planning, theoretical research, advising, and publicizing the work through papers, talks, posts, and videos.
- Bash script to install various versions of Julia on Linux and MacOS
Intro a Julia BR (Think Julia book translation)
- Open source translation of Think Julia
- I managed the translation team and reviewed each chapter
- Python package for producing performance profiles.
- One paper was published with occasional citations.
- C++ implementation of a Trust Cylinder method for equality-constrained optimization
- Main part of the code produced in my doctorate